Tuesday, April 1

More Eye Drama

You'd think after just having pink eye and allergies in general, that I could have a little break with the eye problems. I woke up yesterday morning with blood on my eye. I looked it up and i'm pretty sure that it was just a blood vessel that popped. It says that it will stay there for about 7 days until it dissappears. Oh, and it doesn't hurt. Looks fabulous huh?



At least my eyebrows don't look to bad!

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Lyndsee Bates said...

Your eyebrows do look nice!! That stinks, you do need a break from the eye trauma!!!

GrandmaK said...

What did Stuart do to you know??!!!
J/K
Hope it clears up soon.

GrandmaK said...

sorry - I don't know how to spell.

Our eyes are amazing. That should all be absorbed pretty quickly.
Hang in there.

KT said...

I think it looks awesome.

Heather Guymon said...

Holy moly you have the worst luck with eye balls! LOL

Jill said...

Are you sure this happened while you were asleep??? Nothing else was going on? Hope it gets better soon. You do look great. Love your eye color.