Saturday, April 12

Leatherheads

Chloe didn't have school yesterday, so all my kids, that's right people you heard it, ALL my kids got to go spend the night at Grandma's house! I spend half they day yesterday doing a bit of outlet shopping, got a pedicure and had a date with my husband! It was blissfully perfect!

We went out to eat at Abuelos in South Austin. YUMMY food. I totally blew probably half my extra flex points, but I did good! I didn't over eat like I normally would. Stopped when I was full, ect. Empowering!

Then we went and saw the movie Leatherheads.



This movie was quite hilarious. I laughed so much. I would totally recommend anyone to go see it. George Clooney is a fantastic actor. Fantastic. On a side note, I really didn't like the movie "Oh brother, where are thou". I didn't really "get it". George Clooney had some of the same mannerisms in this movie as he did in the other and I found them hysterical! All in all I would have to give it a 4 1/2 star out of 5! Superb.

Now it's Saturday morning. I've been to the gym. Saturdays Pilates class that totally worked me a new one. I think I'll go grocery shopping before I go get the kiddos.

Have a GREAT day everyone!

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Jill said...

What a fabulous day! I am so jealous. I am happy you had such a good time. Thanks for the movie review. I have been wanting to see it and I usually go on recommendations. Happy weekend!

Monson Family said...

WOW!!! You are spoiled! All day yesterday and into Saturday! I blew 20 of my flex points last night! I felt so bad about it this morning! Did you get to the gym before all the craziness of the healthy kid day thing!?! We didn't so my kids were loving it. I did get my run in though! Then they had to play some more! They are pooped! I am glad you have had such a great weekend!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is nice!!! I would love to have a day and night all to myself!!! Soon enough though. We'll have to go see that movie, it looks good.