Monday, April 7

Playset!

We finally got a playset for the kids! I think i'm more excited then they are. It has taken almost 10 hours to get it set up!! I didn't think it would take that much work, but it did! My dad was so nice to come and help Stuart get it set up. We still have a few things to do to it, but at least it is playable!

The kids love it!







9 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colleen said...

Okay guys. Somehow, someone is spamming my blog. Please don't click on any links that looks suspicious. For some reason I can't even delete that comment. So just beware.

Thanks!

Julianne said...

Bummer about the spammer.

How exciting about the playset! It's awesome!!!

Janet said...

we're coming over... it looks awesome!

Colleen said...

oh yeah! I was able to delete it finally!

Janet, come over whenever!

Lyndsee Bates said...

YEAH!!! That is so exciting, your kids look like they love it!!! I can't wait for the next Rock Band session so all the crazy kids can play and have fun together!!!!!

Monson Family said...

OH THIS IS SO FAMILIAR! I ache just looking at the pictures of you guys putting it together! It is too cute! I am telling you, I LOVE ours just because they it makes more freedom for parents!!!

Jill said...

I am eaten up with envy. Hope your kids have a great time with it!

Heather Guymon said...

THAT is the coolest thing ever!!!! I would not wanna put it together though haha...I would probably end up losing my religion over something like that!