Thursday, April 10

A Picture of Jack

Jeni gave me this picture of Jack yesterday. She took it while we were over there one day and I love it!!! He is getting so big and fun. And just so you all know, his shirt says "My Mom Rules" I'd have to agree *wink*

5 intellectual comments made by others:

Jill said...

What a cutie! He has gorgeous eyes!

Monson Family said...

Great job Jeni! That is so cute! His eyes look so gorgeous!

Julianne said...

Adorable!!! Hey, if Jack and Carli ever get together (you know, after missions and such...) their kids would have the BEST eyes ever. :)

Lyndsee Bates said...

HAHA that is so funny, My Mom Rules!!!! Love it! He has the cutest little face, all the girls will be fighting over him!!!!

Heather Guymon said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment Colleen! It honestly made me cry...no I am not lying. You are so great to just say what you did and I know you really meant it. I am really having a rough morning which translates to "Heather wants to eat everything in sight" ha ha...but I am sticking to my guns! I just updated my weight loss blog and its much less crazy! LOL