Wednesday, April 2

Weight Watchers

Last week I did something that I never thought I would do. I joined Weight Watchers. GASP! In the past, i've always thought of Weight Watchers as something that older women went to, or those who are very overweight. I finally sucked it up and joined. Let me tell you, I am SO happy that I did.

Last week was my first meeting. I had no idea what to expect out of it. It was so neat. There were about 20-30 women in the meeting of all ages, races, sizes. It was not even the least bit intimidating as I thought that it was going to be. I felt so comfortable, the lady who did the class was a hoot! Best of all is that I am learning so many new things and my eyes are seriously opening to what I have been doing to myself! I love that I am learning to eat better. To live better. I could go on and on, but I wont. I'll just leave you with my weekly loss.

Ready for it. 5.5 lbs this week!! WOOHOO!

10 intellectual comments made by others:

stevet said...

wow!... 5.5 lbs... you're amazing! i love the vegetable soup from ww!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Way to go!!! That is exciting, I am sure you'll do great!!!!!

Heather Guymon said...

And NOW you have started something lol. Lanae, me and Sheila are all starting next week. I can't wait. I am pretty stoked about this. I NEED this.

Julianne said...

That is awesome! Can you share some tips you are learning? :)

Anonymous said...

First I gasped at your striking new banner. Love the old ones too. Then I was shocked to see that you were on ww. when I think about it, it makes perfect sense. Why take a chance that your weight could go higher and then you'd have a lot more to lose. I should talk. Ha!

GrandmaK said...

I'm so proud of you!
You've rekindled my interest to lose some excess pounds. Hope I can do as well as you.
Way to go!!!

The Five that Jive said...

That is truly amazing!! I gained 5.5 pounds this week...maybe I should join when my husband gets a job...is it very expensive??
Congrats!!
Lindsey J

Anonymous said...

Congrats... I'm about to step on the same bandwagon... my LO will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I need to get busy loosing these extra pounds. Again congrats I'll be watching to keep me motivated :)

Jill said...

Congratulations! You may just inspire me to jump on the bandwagon. Keep us posted! and Good Luck!

Monson Family said...

Woo Hoo! Hot Mama's here we come! I am so proud of you!!