Monday, May 26

Memorial Day at Zilker Park


We decided to go down to Zilker Park for a while. We had SO much fun (Granny and Grampy, you sure did miss out!!) When we got there it wasn't all that busy, but by the time we left, it was PACKED.
Here is our day in pictures.

When we first got there we watched the swimmers in the Zilker pool

This pool is really neat. It is a natural spring and I believe it stays about 70 degrees in the water ALL year long. COLD! It is so beautiful though.

We took a train ride. This is one of my favorite train rides I've been on. It lasts about 25 mintues and it takes you through the park. You get to see the river and watch the people walking.

Jack and Daddy.

I took a picture of me and the girls and Stuart had to throw up the bunny ears....

Lunch time. Notice the cups have no lids or straws. I thought it was going to be a complete disaster. I just saw mess written all over it. Guess who was the only one to spill? Yup. Me. haha!




The kids (especially Jack) had such a fun time chasing all the birds away. There were SO many birds!

Time for playing on the playground! Jack gave the seal a kiss. HAHA!

Making Music

They each had a turn driving the old fire engine.



My little monkeys.


Chloe asked me to take a picture of her going down the slide.

Jack kept walking across this pole. At first he couldn't figure it out, but once he did, he kept on going!

Swinging time!

There was a guy there making balloon animals. He was REALLY good.

Chloe got a flower hat.

Brooke got just a flower to carry.

Jack watching the guy make his balloon.

Jack got a helicopter!! Notice the lady on the right. I'm pretty sure she is wishing she had a son as cute as mine!

Completely worn on. Time to go home...


t

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Jammie said...

I can't believe how cute your kids are! I'm gald you had a good weekend.

Halli Matheny said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can you believe we haven't done the Zilker Park thing yet...and we've been her for 5 1/2 years! We've only been for the trail of lights. Now I'm going to go for sure!

GrandmaK said...

Sorry we missed out too. We're glad that y'all had fun though. Cute pictures!

Rachel said...

How fun1 I hate those birds at that picnic area, they really freak me out!

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! Its always great to be together.

San Leandro Asbestos Removal said...

Loved reaading this thanks