Wednesday, May 14

Thursday Thirteen #18

I had to go back and figure out just how many Thursday Thirteen's that I've done in the past. Today will make 18. So, I'm just picking up where I left off as I think I will continue for a while. Enjoy!




Thirteen places I have been on vacation.

1. Dominican Republic
2. New York, NY
3. Grand Canyon
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. Corpus Christi, TX (Beach)
6. San Diego, CA
7. Disney Land, CA
8. San Fransisco, CA
9. Washington, DC
10. Virginia Beach, VA
11. Zions Park, Utah
12. Hoover Dam, NV & AZ
13. Portland, OR





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 intellectual comments made by others:

kay said...

Great vacation spots. Isn't our country wonderful? I've not visited the Dominican Republic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by. Love your blog, very pleasing to the eye. One day I would love to get to America :)
Happy T13!

Michelle said...

I've been to all of those except the DR. I'd really like to go, though.

Chelle Y. said...

Isn't San Francisco beautiful? I take that city for granted.

I love your family pictures!

http://www.chelleyoung.com/index.php/archive/thursday-thirteen-109-thirteen-things-wonderful-things-about-being-a-mom/

Lori said...

It sounds like an awesome vacation:) Happy TT.

Susan Demeter said...

I would love to visit San Diego one day. Actually I would love to spend a lot of time checking out California. :)

Happy TT and thanks so much for stopping by!

Michelle said...

Great list. I've been to a few of these places. I loved Vegas. Happy TT.

Tammy said...

Very wonderful places to visit. Happy TT

Tiffany Aller said...

What a fun list - we're looking forward to taking our niece to #5 this summer when she's here visiting us in north Texas - my hubby used to live in Corpus and still has friends down there!

Come visit my Thursday Thirteen - suggested campaign songs for Barack Obama! :-)

http://tiffanyaller.blogspot.com/2008/05/thursday-thirteen-16.html

Anonymous said...

I've been to the Dominican Republic, too!

Smiler said...

I've been to 5 of those places - sometimes on vacation, sometimes not. I miss San Francisco a whole lot. Thanks for your visit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my TT! I love the beach pictures of your family.
Great vacation spots! I've been to all but 3, 4, 11, 12.

Rachel said...

Okay, I'm loving Thursday 13! I'm going to have to join in!

maryt/theteach said...

Colleen, been to a lot of places outside the U.S. but I really loved the Dominican Republic. And I live in NYC! :D

Joy Renee said...

i grew up 40 odd miles from Portland OR. visited SF once in the 20 months my husband and i lived in nearby Sunnyvale, and early in our marriage when he was stationed at Camp Pendleton we lived in Oceanside near San Diego and i think my plane landed in San Diego when I flew down to join him.

glad you enjoyed the silly book title list at my TT. that BTW came from an email fwd--an eleven page, 10pt font, single spaced attachment sent to me about four years ago by my sister who, when it was sent to her, remembered how we three sibs as kids would make up these hilarious author/title combos on road trips.