Thursday, June 5

First and Last

Today was Chloe's last day of school. She is officially out for summer vacation. I thought I would share her pictures from her first day of school and her last day of school

First
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last


I don't think she's changed a whole lot...her hair is a little longer and her face maybe a little thinner? What do you think?

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Rachel said...

I think she totally looks older! Especially the first and last picture. That first one she has little baby cheeks! Not anymore!

GrandmaK said...

She looks older and wiser Mom. Your baby's growing up. :)

Natalie said...

Colleen,
you have beautiful children! I haven't talked to you in a long time.
I have a blog also and would love to add you to mine.
Natalie(Keele)Stone

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I too think that she looks a bit older. In the first pic, she has such a cute little button cherub face, and in the second she just looks more mature. Like the other commentor said, she is growing up. Just shows what a wonderful job you are doing.

Jill said...

She looks just like you! I can't believe the resemblence. You are both beautiful girls but wow. Its amazing how they get older. Just wait until Jack is finishing his first year.

Chrissy said...

What a sweetheart! She's growing up so fast. Do you have any plans for the summer? Let me know if you come down our way.

KT said...

And now she never has to go to school again. Ever. :-)

I miss elementary school. Tell her I'm jealous.