Saturday, June 28

Saturday


Hey everyone. I took a whopping 8 pictures today. Go me huh? We really didn't do a whole lot. We decided not (well, I decided not) to take the kids to the parade. I wasn't up for keeping them contained and all that. So we decided to go see the movie Wall.e None of us really liked it. Chloe said she was bored and Brooke kept asking when it was going to be over. Just an FYI if you want to see it. Then they were just being onry, so we had a mandatory nap today. We all slept 2 hours!
This evening we met up with some of my family on my dads side for dinner at the park. Afterwards Grandma Perry watched the kids while Robin and I went out a bit. It was on OK day. We needed a downer day after all the fun we've been having!
So, here are a few pictures

The kids seeing the chickens at Aunt Marys house before we left.


Our adventure at the movie theater.



I'll take alot more pictures tomorrow :)

0 intellectual comments made by others: