Tuesday, June 10

Photo Shoot


Today I took the kids out to take pictures for Father's Day. I really wanted to get a really good one of all 3 of them together. (Yeah, I know that I am posting them before Father's Day, but Stuart never looks at my blog unless I'm showing him something, so I'm not worried about it. HA!)

The girls were no problem, Jack on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with it. I got more picures of the back of his head.... I still managed to get a few, but not many!

I have alot of them to share, so enjoy!

Chloe




Jack




Brooklyn




Sisters


The three together.

At least I got 2 right? Which one do you like better??


12 intellectual comments made by others:

Veater Family said...

so so so cute!! you have such a talent for taking pictures!!

Halli Matheny said...

How cute...ever think of doing it professionally?

Halli Matheny said...

How cute...ever think of doing it professionally?

Halli Matheny said...

How cute...ever think of doing it professionally?

Halli Matheny said...

How cute...ever think of doing it professionally?

stevet said...

i love the one of the three on their bellies on the grass!! those pics are all so precious!!

Halli Matheny said...

Oops! Didn't mean to publish that last comment FOUR times...Sorry, still learning! :)

Rachel said...

What cute babies! I agree with Janet, I like the last one best. Great job!

GrandmaK said...

Ohh they're all so cute!!
I love the one of Jack by the fence and the one of the girls together.
The last one is a cute one too! You did a good job Mom! Good luck choosing!!

Monson Family said...

So cute! I agree with Janet and Rachel, the one on their bellies! So cute!

Julianne said...

I love the last one, too! :)

Chrissy said...

These are so cute. You're such a talented photographer.