Monday, June 9

Going to Utah!



WOOHOO! I am going to Utah in about a week and a half. I can not wait. We are driving out for a family reunion then Stuart will fly back home to work and I get to stay for another week and a half!!! He'll then come back to Utah to help drive home.

On the drive home were staying in Kansas with Stuarts family over the 4th of July weekend. It is going to be a pretty long vacation but TONS of fun! I'm hoping to get a chance to see everyone out there!

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is very exciting! We can't wait to go to Idaho again next month! I love hanging out with the family!

Jammie said...

Very exciting! I hope I get to see you.

Robin said...

WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO

Julianne said...

How fun! We are having a blast out here right now. Have a great trip!