Sunday, June 22

Trip Part 2 - The Family Reunion


The main reason for our trip to Utah was to go to my family reunion on my moms side of the family. I don't do much with them that often (okay, almost never) so I thought this year we would make an effort. We had a good time, but let me tell you. Camping is NOT my thing. Well, I can handle ONE night, but by the afternoon I'm ready for a shower, my own bed and some air conditioning! Here are some pictures.

Stuart, Brooke and Jack hanging out by the fire. Jack was a little Pyro camping. He loved "feeding the fire". He would find anything he could just to throw it in. It was hilarious.

If Jack wasn't playing in the fire, he was playing in the dirt. I didn't know you could get as dirty as he did. (Did I mention that camping is not my thing? Dirt - AH!!)

Chloe and Brooke enjoying some home made root beer.

Stuart joined in on the horse shoe tournament. Alas, he didn't win.

They had a raffle for the kids and just my luck, Jack got a gun. Oh boy.

We had 5 generations at the reunion, so we had to get pictures. In the 5, there is my kids, me, my mom (younger looking woman with grey hair, now you know where I get mine from! Dang genes!), my grandma (far right, white shirt) and my great grandma (middle in the chair) I doubt we'll see that again, so it was fun to get a pictures.

My brother Scott and his son Ethan

1 intellectual comments made by others:

Rachel said...

I agree camping is fun... for ONE night and then breakfast the next day. Then I want to go home and take a shower and a nap.