Wednesday, June 25

A long Wednesday


Today was quite a long day. We were out and about doing things ALL day. I am so tired. First off we had to find a laundromat to clean som laundry. Here are the kiddos being funny

The it was off to the Mayan to meet some friends for lunch. Unfortunatly they forgot they were meeting us and we ended up having lunch alone. It turned out okay though. They kids were surprisingly well behaved there and they had a great time. I didn't get to take many pictures because my camera ran out of batteries.

Robin saved the day with the batteries though! She met us up to go to Temple square. We went to the church's museum and had a great time. They had an I am a Child of God room where they could play.

Here is Jack building a temple.

Chloe and Brooke had a great time playing with these wall puzzles

Here they are in the tabernacle. I had to get Jack out of there fast. He couldn't stop touching stuff

Salt Lake Temple. Chloe was excited to see the place where her mommy and daddy got married

Here are the kids in front of the Reflection Pool.

The kids were so obsessed about putting their hands in any water they could find. But I couldn't blame them, it was HOT HOT out there today!

Robin was kind enough to take a picture of the kids and I in front of the temple. Cute huh?

All in all it was a great fun day, but i'm tired now. Going to bed.

4 intellectual comments made by others:

jeni said...

okay i am a horrible friend for not commenting yet! looks like you are having a great time- we miss ya and can't wait for you to get home!

Veater Family said...

I am so glad that you guys are having fun. I wish I could meet you some where but no car :( I am glad that you are making the best of Utah with your kids:)

Julianne said...

Looks like a fun day! I love the last pic of all of you in front of the temple.

GrandmaK said...

Me too ,,, I love the one of y'all in front of the temple!
It's so fun to see your posts of your trip. See you soon. Have fun! :)