Monday, June 16

Top 10 Things


Here is a list of the top 10 things I hope to be able to do while in Utah!

1. Go walk around Payson Lakes

2. Take the kids to eat at the Mayan

3. Take Chloe to Lagoon

4. Hike up to Bridal Veil Falls

5. Go to Thanksgiving Point (and the Dinosaur Museum)

6. Drive the Alpine Loop and see Cascade Springs

7. Go to Temple Square


8. Eat at Glades
(sorry, I couldn't find a picture)

9. Meet up with a bunch of old friends
(sorry, no picture there either)

10. Take the kids to the Lehi "Days" complete with parade, carnival and lots of treats!

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Jill said...

Sounds like an action packed adventure. Good luck and enjoy!

stevet said...

have so much fun in utah! i didn't realize payson had such pretty lakes.

Julianne said...

Lots of fun things to do!!! We took the kids to Lagoon and they absolutely loved it!!! They have so many kid rides and even Carli had a great time. Have a wonderful trip. :)

Halli Matheny said...

Can I come? Sounds like FUN!!!

Robin said...

I can support all your activities except the Mayan...YUCK!!!

Have a fun trip, can't wait to see you!

Chrissy said...

Have fun! It's been too long since we've been and I forgot about some of the cool things we used to do.

KateMarie said...

Wait...you are here in Utah??? I want to see you guys!!! Do you still have my number???