Tuesday, June 3

A video of the girls & a hair cut

First, lets start with Jack's haircut. He really really needed one. I have such a hard time cutting it because when it gets longer, it gets cute little curls. So, today I tried to keep it a little longer on top and shorter on the sides. I've never tried it before, but I think it turned out cute! Then again - can Jack ever look NOT cute? Here he is before, wearing one of daddy's race car t-shirts Another before. Doesn't he look so cute?!?! Tonight as I was putting the girls to bed, I had them each pick a song they would like to sing. Here's a bit of background: Brooklyn is OBSESSED with Barbie movies. She loves them and watches one every day for quite time. Well, she's picked up one of these songs and sings is ALL the time. It is so so so cute when she sings it. Chloe has learned it too. After she sang it to me tonight I asked her if she would sing it for me so I can video it. I went to get my camera and came back to find the two of them arm in arm ready to perform! I've got it on video for you all to see. You'll want to scroll down to my music player here and pause it so that you can actually hear them sing. I know I know, it's alot of work, but I promise you that it will be worth it!!!

7 intellectual comments made by others:

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute!! You should check out the couch potato to 5k...it works! I would love to see you when you come to Utah...since I missed you last time:( Where will you be staying? In Payson? Let me know!!
Lindsey J

The Five that Jive said...

Loved the singing:)
Lindsey j

GrandmaK said...

Aawww - that's the little song they sang Sunday when they were here. I didn't know where it came from. Very cute. They would sing it and just laugh and laugh! And Jack's hair looks awesome! You did a good job! I think the curls on the top are great!!

Halli Matheny said...

Very cute video and Jack's hair looks great. Good job. I like the updated color on your blog. Thanks for you sweet comment about my house! Have a good day.

Heather Guymon said...

Hilarious Colleen. Hannah loves Barbie as the Island Princess...and she too goes around singing that song ha ha...we should get them together to sing it! LOL

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so cute! I've never heard the song so that was a great treat!!!

Jill said...

How adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!