Friday, June 27

Freaking Long Friday


Today was a fun day, but a freaking long day. It seemed like it would never end. We had to check out of our hotel today. Were on to staying with Stuarts Aunt and Uncle. Should be fun here for the last leg of our trip. So we spent part of the morning packing up. Then went to the park, then the pool, then for lunch. WHEW! And that was all before 3! So, here is our day....

My nephew Ethan at the park.

My brother Scott pushing Jack and Ethan on the swings.

Jack going down the slide at the pool.

Jack and Ethan.

Brooke takes a turn.

Jack is mad because it's time to go.

A few of us at lunch.



A cute one of the three of them

The kids didn't get to bed until 9:30 tonight after no naps. We are pretty beat. We were supposed to go to the parade tomorrow, but I don't think we will. I need a chill day. We'll see what happens after a good nights rest.

2 intellectual comments made by others:

GrandmaK said...

Sounds like you deserve a chill day! The kids are going to be so full of fun things to tell me about. I can't wait. I just love all your pictures. Have fun at Mary's.

Rachel said...

Is Jack wearing a leash? And is Brooke taking him for a walk? Haha!